- the rainbowby That0neGuy0137.9k
- HockeyBlockby McDavidNHL971137.9k
- neon washing machine0138.2k
- chillby FOXY-PIE1138.3k
- kawaii clay (black)0138.5k
- Your Pet Doop0138.2k
- green blockby Useful Pat0138k
- Art 10138.3k
- Black Blockby Bulky Movie0138.1k
- Checkered block0138k
- Colorful block0138.1k
- Hypnotizerby Taka_YT2139.1k
- what u do againby Steph curry0137.9k
- Nintendo switch dockby Rash Beaver6140k
- BFF club🦄🦄🦄by Ruby Voilet1138k
- goofy block[the 'F' is put side ways]0139k
- by Faint Pasta1138.7k
- black stoneby Swanky Gum0138.1k
- light red clayby My NaMe 29070138.3k
- dark/light block1138.1k
- tar block0138.2k
- galifrey writing0138k
- Black Neanorack0137.9k
- NOOB BLOCKby Steph curry0138.1k
- Lebron Jamesby Shy Ravioli9139.8k
- Rubix Cubeby Those Cave6140.2k
- go mexico2138.1k
- spiderman headby Giving Buy2139.2k
- pig blockby pooemogi5140.3k
- chicken blockby pooemogi4138.7k
- Chessblockby Sebastian2138.4k
- Checkers blockby Open Heat2138.7k
- lucky block?1138.2k
- Sword block1138.7k
- the sub block0137.5k
- James block064.7k
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0