- the rainbowby That0neGuy0112.9k
- HockeyBlockby McDavidNHL971113k
- neon washing machine0113.3k
- chillby FOXY-PIE1113.3k
- kawaii clay (black)0113.5k
- Your Pet Doop0113.3k
- green blockby Useful Pat0113k
- Art 10113.3k
- Black Blockby Bulky Movie0113.2k
- Checkered block0113.1k
- Colorful block0113.2k
- Hypnotizerby Taka_YT2113.9k
- what u do againby Steph curry0113k
- Nintendo switch dockby Rash Beaver6114.7k
- BFF club🦄🦄🦄by Ruby Voilet1113.1k
- goofy block[the 'F' is put side ways]0113.9k
- by Faint Pasta1113.7k
- black stoneby Swanky Gum0113.2k
- light red clayby My NaMe 29070113.3k
- dark/light block1113.2k
- tar block0113.3k
- galifrey writing0113.1k
- Black Neanorack0113k
- NOOB BLOCKby Steph curry0113.2k
- Lebron Jamesby Shy Ravioli9114.6k
- Rubix Cubeby Those Cave6115k
- go mexico2113.2k
- spiderman headby Giving Buy2114.1k
- pig blockby pooemogi5115.2k
- chicken blockby pooemogi4113.7k
- Chessblockby Sebastian2113.4k
- Checkers blockby Open Heat2113.7k
- lucky block?1113.3k
- Sword block1113.8k
- the sub block0112.5k
- James block039.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!