- the rainbowby That0neGuy0112.6k
- HockeyBlockby McDavidNHL971112.7k
- neon washing machine0113k
- chillby FOXY-PIE1113k
- kawaii clay (black)0113.2k
- Your Pet Doop0113k
- green blockby Useful Pat0112.8k
- Art 10113k
- Black Blockby Bulky Movie0112.9k
- Checkered block0112.8k
- Colorful block0112.9k
- Hypnotizerby Taka_YT2113.7k
- what u do againby Steph curry0112.7k
- Nintendo switch dockby Rash Beaver6114.5k
- BFF club🦄🦄🦄by Ruby Voilet1112.8k
- goofy block[the 'F' is put side ways]0113.6k
- by Faint Pasta1113.5k
- black stoneby Swanky Gum0112.9k
- light red clayby My NaMe 29070113.1k
- dark/light block1112.9k
- tar block0113k
- galifrey writing0112.8k
- Black Neanorack0112.7k
- NOOB BLOCKby Steph curry0112.9k
- Lebron Jamesby Shy Ravioli9114.3k
- Rubix Cubeby Those Cave6114.7k
- go mexico2112.9k
- spiderman headby Giving Buy2113.9k
- pig blockby pooemogi5114.9k
- chicken blockby pooemogi4113.4k
- Chessblockby Sebastian2113.1k
- Checkers blockby Open Heat2113.5k
- lucky block?1113k
- Sword block1113.5k
- the sub block0112.2k
- James block039.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!