- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2505.3k
- super cooker4507.2k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29492.1k
- happy block0505.2k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0506k
- Love Fire0505.3k
- Kitty furnace pet0506.1k
- Rainbow Furnace0505.1k
- color changer fernece0505.1k
- super furnace1505.1k
- rubix cube1506k
- Noob Furnace0505k
- ovenby DexStar1505.6k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0505.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1505.6k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0505.2k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3505.5k
- rubix cube1505.1k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0504.9k
- rubix cube0505.1k
- the fiery cheese chamber1505.4k
- Modern Stove2507k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5508.9k
- goodby hello0505.3k
- THE NEW FURNACE13506.3k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1505.6k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1505.5k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3505.4k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0505.2k
- my ovenby ttboy0505.2k
- rubix cube0505.3k
- Hospital Gear0504.9k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0504.9k
- rubix cube0505.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!