- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2606.5k
- super cooker4608.6k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29593.2k
- happy block0606.3k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0607.1k
- Love Fire0606.4k
- Kitty furnace pet0607.3k
- Rainbow Furnace0606.2k
- color changer fernece0606.2k
- super furnace1606.2k
- rubix cube1607.2k
- Noob Furnace0606.1k
- ovenby DexStar1606.7k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0606.2k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1606.8k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0606.3k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3606.7k
- rubix cube1606.2k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0606k
- rubix cube0606.2k
- the fiery cheese chamber1606.7k
- Modern Stove2608.1k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5610.8k
- goodby hello0606.4k
- THE NEW FURNACE13607.6k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1606.7k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1606.6k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3606.6k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0606.3k
- my ovenby ttboy0606.3k
- rubix cube0606.5k
- Hospital Gear0606k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0605.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!