- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2552.3k
- super cooker4554.4k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29539.1k
- happy block0552.2k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0553k
- Love Fire0552.3k
- Kitty furnace pet0553.1k
- Rainbow Furnace0552.1k
- color changer fernece0552k
- super furnace1552.1k
- rubix cube1553k
- Noob Furnace0552k
- ovenby DexStar1552.6k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0552.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1552.6k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0552.2k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3552.6k
- rubix cube1552.1k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0551.9k
- rubix cube0552k
- the fiery cheese chamber1552.5k
- Modern Stove2553.9k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5556.2k
- goodby hello0552.3k
- THE NEW FURNACE13553.4k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1552.6k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1552.5k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3552.4k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0552.2k
- my ovenby ttboy0552.2k
- rubix cube0552.3k
- Hospital Gear0551.9k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0551.8k
- rubix cube0552.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!