- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2527.3k
- super cooker4529.2k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29514.1k
- happy block0527.2k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0527.9k
- Love Fire0527.3k
- Kitty furnace pet0528.1k
- Rainbow Furnace0527.1k
- color changer fernece0527k
- super furnace1527k
- rubix cube1528k
- Noob Furnace0527k
- ovenby DexStar1527.5k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0527.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1527.6k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0527.2k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3527.5k
- rubix cube1527.1k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0526.9k
- rubix cube0527k
- the fiery cheese chamber1527.4k
- Modern Stove2528.9k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5531k
- goodby hello0527.2k
- THE NEW FURNACE13528.3k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1527.5k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1527.5k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3527.4k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0527.2k
- my ovenby ttboy0527.2k
- rubix cube0527.3k
- Hospital Gear0526.9k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0526.8k
- rubix cube0527.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!