- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2439.6k
- super cooker4441.2k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29426.3k
- happy block0439.5k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0440.2k
- Love Fire0439.5k
- Kitty furnace pet0440.3k
- Rainbow Furnace0439.3k
- color changer fernece0439.3k
- super furnace1439.3k
- rubix cube1440.1k
- Noob Furnace0439.3k
- ovenby DexStar1439.8k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0439.3k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1439.8k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0439.5k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3439.8k
- rubix cube1439.3k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0439.2k
- rubix cube0439.3k
- the fiery cheese chamber1439.5k
- Modern Stove2441.2k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5442.8k
- goodby hello0439.5k
- THE NEW FURNACE13440.4k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1439.8k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1439.7k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3439.6k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0439.4k
- my ovenby ttboy0439.5k
- rubix cube0439.6k
- Hospital Gear0439.2k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0439.1k
- rubix cube0439.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!