- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2554.8k
- super cooker4556.9k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29541.6k
- happy block0554.7k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0555.5k
- Love Fire0554.8k
- Kitty furnace pet0555.6k
- Rainbow Furnace0554.6k
- color changer fernece0554.5k
- super furnace1554.5k
- rubix cube1555.5k
- Noob Furnace0554.5k
- ovenby DexStar1555.1k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0554.6k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1555.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0554.7k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3555.1k
- rubix cube1554.6k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0554.4k
- rubix cube0554.5k
- the fiery cheese chamber1555k
- Modern Stove2556.4k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5558.7k
- goodby hello0554.8k
- THE NEW FURNACE13555.9k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1555.1k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1555k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3554.9k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0554.7k
- my ovenby ttboy0554.7k
- rubix cube0554.8k
- Hospital Gear0554.4k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0554.3k
- rubix cube0554.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!