- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2435.3k
- super cooker4436.9k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29422k
- happy block0435.2k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0435.9k
- Love Fire0435.2k
- Kitty furnace pet0436k
- Rainbow Furnace0435k
- color changer fernece0435k
- super furnace1435k
- rubix cube1435.8k
- Noob Furnace0435k
- ovenby DexStar1435.5k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0435k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1435.5k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0435.2k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3435.5k
- rubix cube1435k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0434.9k
- rubix cube0435k
- the fiery cheese chamber1435.2k
- Modern Stove2436.9k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5438.5k
- goodby hello0435.2k
- THE NEW FURNACE13436.1k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1435.5k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1435.4k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3435.3k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0435.2k
- my ovenby ttboy0435.2k
- rubix cube0435.3k
- Hospital Gear0434.9k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0434.8k
- rubix cube0435.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!