- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2487k
- super cooker4488.8k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29473.8k
- happy block0486.9k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0487.6k
- Love Fire0487k
- Kitty furnace pet0487.8k
- Rainbow Furnace0486.7k
- color changer fernece0486.7k
- super furnace1486.7k
- rubix cube1487.6k
- Noob Furnace0486.7k
- ovenby DexStar1487.2k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0486.7k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1487.2k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0486.9k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3487.2k
- rubix cube1486.7k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0486.6k
- rubix cube0486.7k
- the fiery cheese chamber1487k
- Modern Stove2488.6k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5490.5k
- goodby hello0486.9k
- THE NEW FURNACE13487.9k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1487.2k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1487.1k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3487.1k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0486.9k
- my ovenby ttboy0486.9k
- rubix cube0487k
- Hospital Gear0486.6k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0486.5k
- rubix cube0486.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!