- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2488.3k
- super cooker4490.1k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29475.1k
- happy block0488.2k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0489k
- Love Fire0488.3k
- Kitty furnace pet0489.1k
- Rainbow Furnace0488.1k
- color changer fernece0488.1k
- super furnace1488.1k
- rubix cube1489k
- Noob Furnace0488k
- ovenby DexStar1488.6k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0488.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1488.6k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0488.2k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3488.5k
- rubix cube1488.1k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0488k
- rubix cube0488.1k
- the fiery cheese chamber1488.3k
- Modern Stove2490k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5491.8k
- goodby hello0488.3k
- THE NEW FURNACE13489.3k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1488.6k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1488.5k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3488.4k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0488.2k
- my ovenby ttboy0488.2k
- rubix cube0488.3k
- Hospital Gear0487.9k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0487.9k
- rubix cube0488.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!