- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2433k
- super cooker4434.6k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29419.7k
- happy block0432.9k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0433.6k
- Love Fire0432.9k
- Kitty furnace pet0433.7k
- Rainbow Furnace0432.7k
- color changer fernece0432.7k
- super furnace1432.7k
- rubix cube1433.5k
- Noob Furnace0432.7k
- ovenby DexStar1433.2k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0432.7k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1433.2k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0432.9k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3433.1k
- rubix cube1432.7k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0432.6k
- rubix cube0432.7k
- the fiery cheese chamber1432.9k
- Modern Stove2434.6k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5436.1k
- goodby hello0432.9k
- THE NEW FURNACE13433.8k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1433.2k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1433.1k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3433k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0432.8k
- my ovenby ttboy0432.9k
- rubix cube0433k
- Hospital Gear0432.6k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0432.5k
- rubix cube0432.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!