- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2533.1k
- super cooker4535.1k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29519.9k
- happy block0533k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0533.8k
- Love Fire0533.1k
- Kitty furnace pet0533.9k
- Rainbow Furnace0532.9k
- color changer fernece0532.9k
- super furnace1532.9k
- rubix cube1533.8k
- Noob Furnace0532.8k
- ovenby DexStar1533.4k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0532.9k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1533.4k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0533k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3533.4k
- rubix cube1532.9k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0532.7k
- rubix cube0532.9k
- the fiery cheese chamber1533.3k
- Modern Stove2534.8k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5536.9k
- goodby hello0533.1k
- THE NEW FURNACE13534.2k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1533.4k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1533.3k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3533.3k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0533k
- my ovenby ttboy0533k
- rubix cube0533.1k
- Hospital Gear0532.7k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0532.6k
- rubix cube0533k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!