- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2533.7k
- super cooker4535.7k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29520.5k
- happy block0533.7k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0534.4k
- Love Fire0533.7k
- Kitty furnace pet0534.5k
- Rainbow Furnace0533.5k
- color changer fernece0533.5k
- super furnace1533.5k
- rubix cube1534.4k
- Noob Furnace0533.4k
- ovenby DexStar1534k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0533.5k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1534k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0533.6k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3534k
- rubix cube1533.5k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0533.3k
- rubix cube0533.5k
- the fiery cheese chamber1533.9k
- Modern Stove2535.4k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5537.5k
- goodby hello0533.7k
- THE NEW FURNACE13534.8k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1534k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1533.9k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3533.9k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0533.6k
- my ovenby ttboy0533.6k
- rubix cube0533.7k
- Hospital Gear0533.3k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0533.3k
- rubix cube0533.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!