- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2531.2k
- super cooker4533.2k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29518k
- happy block0531.2k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0531.9k
- Love Fire0531.2k
- Kitty furnace pet0532k
- Rainbow Furnace0531k
- color changer fernece0531k
- super furnace1531k
- rubix cube1531.9k
- Noob Furnace0530.9k
- ovenby DexStar1531.5k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0531k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1531.5k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0531.1k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3531.5k
- rubix cube1531k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0530.9k
- rubix cube0531k
- the fiery cheese chamber1531.4k
- Modern Stove2532.9k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5535k
- goodby hello0531.2k
- THE NEW FURNACE13532.3k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1531.5k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1531.4k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3531.4k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0531.1k
- my ovenby ttboy0531.1k
- rubix cube0531.3k
- Hospital Gear0530.8k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0530.8k
- rubix cube0531.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!