- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2529.9k
- super cooker4531.8k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29516.7k
- happy block0529.8k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0530.5k
- Love Fire0529.8k
- Kitty furnace pet0530.7k
- Rainbow Furnace0529.6k
- color changer fernece0529.6k
- super furnace1529.6k
- rubix cube1530.6k
- Noob Furnace0529.5k
- ovenby DexStar1530.1k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0529.6k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1530.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0529.7k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3530.1k
- rubix cube1529.6k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0529.5k
- rubix cube0529.6k
- the fiery cheese chamber1530k
- Modern Stove2531.5k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5533.6k
- goodby hello0529.8k
- THE NEW FURNACE13530.9k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1530.1k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1530k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3530k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0529.7k
- my ovenby ttboy0529.7k
- rubix cube0529.9k
- Hospital Gear0529.4k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0529.4k
- rubix cube0529.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!