- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2532.5k
- super cooker4534.5k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29519.3k
- happy block0532.4k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0533.1k
- Love Fire0532.5k
- Kitty furnace pet0533.3k
- Rainbow Furnace0532.3k
- color changer fernece0532.2k
- super furnace1532.2k
- rubix cube1533.2k
- Noob Furnace0532.2k
- ovenby DexStar1532.7k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0532.3k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1532.8k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0532.4k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3532.7k
- rubix cube1532.3k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0532.1k
- rubix cube0532.2k
- the fiery cheese chamber1532.6k
- Modern Stove2534.1k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5536.2k
- goodby hello0532.5k
- THE NEW FURNACE13533.5k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1532.8k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1532.7k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3532.6k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0532.4k
- my ovenby ttboy0532.4k
- rubix cube0532.5k
- Hospital Gear0532.1k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0532k
- rubix cube0532.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!