- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2529.2k
- super cooker4531.2k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29516k
- happy block0529.1k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0529.9k
- Love Fire0529.2k
- Kitty furnace pet0530k
- Rainbow Furnace0529k
- color changer fernece0528.9k
- super furnace1529k
- rubix cube1529.9k
- Noob Furnace0528.9k
- ovenby DexStar1529.5k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0529k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1529.5k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0529.1k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3529.4k
- rubix cube1529k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0528.8k
- rubix cube0528.9k
- the fiery cheese chamber1529.3k
- Modern Stove2530.8k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5532.9k
- goodby hello0529.2k
- THE NEW FURNACE13530.2k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1529.5k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1529.4k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3529.3k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0529.1k
- my ovenby ttboy0529.1k
- rubix cube0529.2k
- Hospital Gear0528.8k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0528.7k
- rubix cube0529.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!