- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2551.4k
- super cooker4553.5k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29538.2k
- happy block0551.3k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0552.1k
- Love Fire0551.4k
- Kitty furnace pet0552.2k
- Rainbow Furnace0551.2k
- color changer fernece0551.1k
- super furnace1551.1k
- rubix cube1552.1k
- Noob Furnace0551.1k
- ovenby DexStar1551.7k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0551.2k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1551.7k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0551.3k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3551.7k
- rubix cube1551.2k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0551k
- rubix cube0551.1k
- the fiery cheese chamber1551.6k
- Modern Stove2553k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5555.3k
- goodby hello0551.4k
- THE NEW FURNACE13552.5k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1551.7k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1551.6k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3551.5k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0551.3k
- my ovenby ttboy0551.3k
- rubix cube0551.4k
- Hospital Gear0551k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0550.9k
- rubix cube0551.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!