- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2555.5k
- super cooker4557.6k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29542.3k
- happy block0555.4k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0556.1k
- Love Fire0555.5k
- Kitty furnace pet0556.3k
- Rainbow Furnace0555.3k
- color changer fernece0555.2k
- super furnace1555.2k
- rubix cube1556.2k
- Noob Furnace0555.1k
- ovenby DexStar1555.7k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0555.2k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1555.8k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0555.4k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3555.7k
- rubix cube1555.2k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0555.1k
- rubix cube0555.2k
- the fiery cheese chamber1555.7k
- Modern Stove2557.1k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5559.4k
- goodby hello0555.4k
- THE NEW FURNACE13556.6k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1555.8k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1555.7k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3555.6k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0555.3k
- my ovenby ttboy0555.4k
- rubix cube0555.5k
- Hospital Gear0555k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0555k
- rubix cube0555.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!