- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2604.5k
- super cooker4606.6k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29591.3k
- happy block0604.4k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0605.1k
- Love Fire0604.5k
- Kitty furnace pet0605.3k
- Rainbow Furnace0604.2k
- color changer fernece0604.2k
- super furnace1604.2k
- rubix cube1605.2k
- Noob Furnace0604.1k
- ovenby DexStar1604.7k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0604.2k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1604.8k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0604.3k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3604.7k
- rubix cube1604.2k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0604k
- rubix cube0604.2k
- the fiery cheese chamber1604.7k
- Modern Stove2606.1k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5608.8k
- goodby hello0604.4k
- THE NEW FURNACE13605.6k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1604.7k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1604.7k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3604.6k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0604.3k
- my ovenby ttboy0604.3k
- rubix cube0604.5k
- Hospital Gear0604k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0603.9k
- rubix cube0604.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!