- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2555.2k
- super cooker4557.3k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29542k
- happy block0555.1k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0555.8k
- Love Fire0555.2k
- Kitty furnace pet0556k
- Rainbow Furnace0555k
- color changer fernece0554.9k
- super furnace1554.9k
- rubix cube1555.9k
- Noob Furnace0554.8k
- ovenby DexStar1555.4k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0555k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1555.5k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0555.1k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3555.4k
- rubix cube1555k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0554.8k
- rubix cube0554.9k
- the fiery cheese chamber1555.4k
- Modern Stove2556.8k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5559.1k
- goodby hello0555.2k
- THE NEW FURNACE13556.3k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1555.5k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1555.4k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3555.3k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0555k
- my ovenby ttboy0555.1k
- rubix cube0555.2k
- Hospital Gear0554.8k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0554.7k
- rubix cube0555k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!