- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2526.8k
- super cooker4528.7k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29513.6k
- happy block0526.7k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0527.4k
- Love Fire0526.8k
- Kitty furnace pet0527.6k
- Rainbow Furnace0526.6k
- color changer fernece0526.5k
- super furnace1526.5k
- rubix cube1527.5k
- Noob Furnace0526.5k
- ovenby DexStar1527k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0526.6k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1527.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0526.7k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3527k
- rubix cube1526.6k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0526.4k
- rubix cube0526.5k
- the fiery cheese chamber1526.9k
- Modern Stove2528.4k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5530.5k
- goodby hello0526.8k
- THE NEW FURNACE13527.8k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1527k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1527k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3526.9k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0526.7k
- my ovenby ttboy0526.7k
- rubix cube0526.8k
- Hospital Gear0526.4k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0526.3k
- rubix cube0526.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!