- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2554.1k
- super cooker4556.1k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29540.9k
- happy block0554k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0554.7k
- Love Fire0554.1k
- Kitty furnace pet0554.9k
- Rainbow Furnace0553.9k
- color changer fernece0553.8k
- super furnace1553.8k
- rubix cube1554.8k
- Noob Furnace0553.7k
- ovenby DexStar1554.3k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0553.9k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1554.4k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0554k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3554.3k
- rubix cube1553.9k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0553.7k
- rubix cube0553.8k
- the fiery cheese chamber1554.3k
- Modern Stove2555.7k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5558k
- goodby hello0554k
- THE NEW FURNACE13555.2k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1554.4k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1554.3k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3554.2k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0553.9k
- my ovenby ttboy0554k
- rubix cube0554.1k
- Hospital Gear0553.7k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0553.6k
- rubix cube0553.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!