- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2605.2k
- super cooker4607.4k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29592k
- happy block0605.1k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0605.9k
- Love Fire0605.2k
- Kitty furnace pet0606k
- Rainbow Furnace0605k
- color changer fernece0604.9k
- super furnace1604.9k
- rubix cube1606k
- Noob Furnace0604.8k
- ovenby DexStar1605.5k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0605k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1605.6k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0605.1k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3605.5k
- rubix cube1605k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0604.8k
- rubix cube0604.9k
- the fiery cheese chamber1605.4k
- Modern Stove2606.8k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5609.5k
- goodby hello0605.2k
- THE NEW FURNACE13606.4k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1605.5k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1605.4k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3605.4k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0605.1k
- my ovenby ttboy0605.1k
- rubix cube0605.2k
- Hospital Gear0604.8k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0604.7k
- rubix cube0605.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!