- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2553.3k
- super cooker4555.4k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29540.1k
- happy block0553.2k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0554k
- Love Fire0553.3k
- Kitty furnace pet0554.1k
- Rainbow Furnace0553.1k
- color changer fernece0553k
- super furnace1553.1k
- rubix cube1554k
- Noob Furnace0553k
- ovenby DexStar1553.6k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0553.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1553.6k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0553.2k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3553.6k
- rubix cube1553.1k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0552.9k
- rubix cube0553k
- the fiery cheese chamber1553.5k
- Modern Stove2554.9k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5557.2k
- goodby hello0553.3k
- THE NEW FURNACE13554.4k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1553.6k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1553.5k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3553.4k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0553.2k
- my ovenby ttboy0553.2k
- rubix cube0553.3k
- Hospital Gear0552.9k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0552.8k
- rubix cube0553.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!