- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2526.3k
- super cooker4528.2k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29513.1k
- happy block0526.2k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0526.9k
- Love Fire0526.3k
- Kitty furnace pet0527.1k
- Rainbow Furnace0526.1k
- color changer fernece0526k
- super furnace1526k
- rubix cube1527k
- Noob Furnace0526k
- ovenby DexStar1526.5k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0526.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1526.6k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0526.2k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3526.5k
- rubix cube1526.1k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0525.9k
- rubix cube0526k
- the fiery cheese chamber1526.4k
- Modern Stove2527.9k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5530k
- goodby hello0526.2k
- THE NEW FURNACE13527.3k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1526.5k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1526.5k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3526.4k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0526.2k
- my ovenby ttboy0526.2k
- rubix cube0526.3k
- Hospital Gear0525.9k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0525.8k
- rubix cube0526.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!