- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2413.5k
- super cooker4415.1k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29400.3k
- happy block0413.4k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0414.1k
- Love Fire0413.5k
- Kitty furnace pet0414.2k
- Rainbow Furnace0413.3k
- color changer fernece0413.2k
- super furnace1413.3k
- rubix cube1414.1k
- Noob Furnace0413.2k
- ovenby DexStar1413.7k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0413.3k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1413.7k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0413.4k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3413.7k
- rubix cube1413.3k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0413.2k
- rubix cube0413.2k
- the fiery cheese chamber1413.4k
- Modern Stove2415.1k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5416.6k
- goodby hello0413.5k
- THE NEW FURNACE13414.3k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1413.7k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1413.7k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3413.6k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0413.4k
- my ovenby ttboy0413.4k
- rubix cube0413.5k
- Hospital Gear0413.1k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0413.1k
- rubix cube0413.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!