- Messed up Dispenser0156.4k
- LOLOLOLOLOLby Hot Mask0155.8k
- Night stand-table0156.4k
- dispencer in discuiseby Elusive Hug0155.9k
- king dispinser1156.2k
- Noob Dispenser1158.5k
- derpy plastic dispencer0156.4k
- crate spitter0155.6k
- need redstone skin :)by Giving Egg0155.9k
- Slime cannonby Junior Flash1156.6k
- boom boxby HP fan0156.1k
- dispencerby Full Nerd0156.2k
- by yo DJ2156k
- cool shot0155.8k
- creeper canon0155.8k
- THIS FROG ON CRACK0155.9k
- shy dispenserby TheProCoder9156.2k
- the wither block0155.8k
- End infected dispenser1156.7k
- wacky thing1156.1k
- omg blocks1156.4k
- blue portal dispenser1155.6k
- vendingby kenzie56781155.8k
- Lava Dispenser0155.8k
- Dragon ball one0156.6k
- derpby Soft Crib1155.8k
- Super droper 20000155.8k
- put it in my mouth block0156.1k
- Evil Dispenserby oof0155.6k
- CRAXZY CUTE DISPENCER!!1125.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.2|
|Type of Block||Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 17 Dec: 23|
- Most items are shot out of the dispenser in its entity form. These items land 1-3 blocks away from the dispenser.
- Bottles 'o' Enchanting , snowballs, splash potions, arrows and eggs are shot out of the dispenser as if they were used through their right click action. Arrows are shot anywhere from 10-21 blocks away from the dispenser.
- Fire charges are shot straight, similar to a ghast . However, they may come out at an angle.
- Spawn eggs spawn its mob directly in front of the dispenser.
- Boats and minecarts are shot out in its entity form. If there is water in front of the dispenser, a boat will be placed on top of the water. Similarly, if a minecart track (of any kind) is in front of the dispenser, a minecart will be placed on top of the track.
- Water and lava buckets will be placed in front of the dispenser when triggered. If an empty bucket is inside the dispenser, lava or water will be taken from in front of the dispenser and the bucket inside the dispenser will be filled with the corresponding liquid.
- TNT is dispensed as lit TNT, which will fall if there is an opening below the block it is dispensed on.
- In version 1.4, there was a rare glitch where a dispenser in a jungle temple would fire and turn into a green wool block upon breaking the trip wire. (This was fixed as of 1.5.2.)
- Firework Rockets launch straight upwards when fired from a dispenser. This can be used to make firework displays. Can fire underwater, without the firework being affected by this.
- The dispenser uses the same texture as the furnace on all sides except for the front face.
- The texture file for the dispenser menu is named "trap.png", perhaps because it was originally designed for making arrow traps.
- The dispenser, under a continuous redstone current, will keep firing until a player destroys it or turns it off. Buttons only fire one item from the dispenser.
- Dispensers are commonly found in jungle temples and protect the treasure inside (there are always two inside a jungle temple.)
- You can place buttons on a dispenser by sneaking (shift button) and then placing the button.
- It is possible to make an unlimited diamond block using the dispenser and requires 2 players to do so.
- In the Xbox 360 version, to some players they used this bug as a kind of "Creative mode" but was removed in a recent update.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!