- Messed up Dispenser0144k
- LOLOLOLOLOLby Hot Mask0143.4k
- Night stand-table0144k
- dispencer in discuiseby Elusive Hug0143.5k
- king dispinser1143.8k
- Noob Dispenser1146k
- derpy plastic dispencer0144k
- crate spitter0143.3k
- need redstone skin :)by Giving Egg0143.5k
- Slime cannonby Junior Flash1144.1k
- boom boxby HP fan0143.7k
- dispencerby Full Nerd0143.8k
- by yo DJ2143.6k
- cool shot0143.5k
- creeper canon0143.4k
- THIS FROG ON CRACK0143.5k
- shy dispenserby TheProCoder9143.8k
- the wither block0143.4k
- End infected dispenser1144.3k
- wacky thing1143.7k
- omg blocks1144k
- blue portal dispenser1143.3k
- vendingby kenzie56781143.5k
- Lava Dispenser0143.4k
- Dragon ball one0144.2k
- derpby Soft Crib1143.4k
- Super droper 20000143.4k
- put it in my mouth block0143.7k
- Evil Dispenserby oof0143.3k
- CRAXZY CUTE DISPENCER!!1113k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.2|
|Type of Block||Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 17 Dec: 23|
- Most items are shot out of the dispenser in its entity form. These items land 1-3 blocks away from the dispenser.
- Bottles 'o' Enchanting , snowballs, splash potions, arrows and eggs are shot out of the dispenser as if they were used through their right click action. Arrows are shot anywhere from 10-21 blocks away from the dispenser.
- Fire charges are shot straight, similar to a ghast . However, they may come out at an angle.
- Spawn eggs spawn its mob directly in front of the dispenser.
- Boats and minecarts are shot out in its entity form. If there is water in front of the dispenser, a boat will be placed on top of the water. Similarly, if a minecart track (of any kind) is in front of the dispenser, a minecart will be placed on top of the track.
- Water and lava buckets will be placed in front of the dispenser when triggered. If an empty bucket is inside the dispenser, lava or water will be taken from in front of the dispenser and the bucket inside the dispenser will be filled with the corresponding liquid.
- TNT is dispensed as lit TNT, which will fall if there is an opening below the block it is dispensed on.
- In version 1.4, there was a rare glitch where a dispenser in a jungle temple would fire and turn into a green wool block upon breaking the trip wire. (This was fixed as of 1.5.2.)
- Firework Rockets launch straight upwards when fired from a dispenser. This can be used to make firework displays. Can fire underwater, without the firework being affected by this.
- The dispenser uses the same texture as the furnace on all sides except for the front face.
- The texture file for the dispenser menu is named "trap.png", perhaps because it was originally designed for making arrow traps.
- The dispenser, under a continuous redstone current, will keep firing until a player destroys it or turns it off. Buttons only fire one item from the dispenser.
- Dispensers are commonly found in jungle temples and protect the treasure inside (there are always two inside a jungle temple.)
- You can place buttons on a dispenser by sneaking (shift button) and then placing the button.
- It is possible to make an unlimited diamond block using the dispenser and requires 2 players to do so.
- In the Xbox 360 version, to some players they used this bug as a kind of "Creative mode" but was removed in a recent update.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!