- Messed up Dispenser0151.1k
- LOLOLOLOLOLby Hot Mask0150.5k
- Night stand-table0151.1k
- dispencer in discuiseby Elusive Hug0150.6k
- king dispinser1150.9k
- Noob Dispenser1153.1k
- derpy plastic dispencer0151.1k
- crate spitter0150.4k
- need redstone skin :)by Giving Egg0150.6k
- Slime cannonby Junior Flash1151.2k
- boom boxby HP fan0150.8k
- dispencerby Full Nerd0150.9k
- by yo DJ2150.7k
- cool shot0150.5k
- creeper canon0150.5k
- THIS FROG ON CRACK0150.6k
- shy dispenserby TheProCoder9150.9k
- the wither block0150.5k
- End infected dispenser1151.4k
- wacky thing1150.8k
- omg blocks1151.1k
- blue portal dispenser1150.4k
- vendingby kenzie56781150.5k
- Lava Dispenser0150.5k
- Dragon ball one0151.3k
- derpby Soft Crib1150.5k
- Super droper 20000150.5k
- put it in my mouth block0150.8k
- Evil Dispenserby oof0150.4k
- CRAXZY CUTE DISPENCER!!1120k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.2|
|Type of Block||Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 17 Dec: 23|
- Most items are shot out of the dispenser in its entity form. These items land 1-3 blocks away from the dispenser.
- Bottles 'o' Enchanting , snowballs, splash potions, arrows and eggs are shot out of the dispenser as if they were used through their right click action. Arrows are shot anywhere from 10-21 blocks away from the dispenser.
- Fire charges are shot straight, similar to a ghast . However, they may come out at an angle.
- Spawn eggs spawn its mob directly in front of the dispenser.
- Boats and minecarts are shot out in its entity form. If there is water in front of the dispenser, a boat will be placed on top of the water. Similarly, if a minecart track (of any kind) is in front of the dispenser, a minecart will be placed on top of the track.
- Water and lava buckets will be placed in front of the dispenser when triggered. If an empty bucket is inside the dispenser, lava or water will be taken from in front of the dispenser and the bucket inside the dispenser will be filled with the corresponding liquid.
- TNT is dispensed as lit TNT, which will fall if there is an opening below the block it is dispensed on.
- In version 1.4, there was a rare glitch where a dispenser in a jungle temple would fire and turn into a green wool block upon breaking the trip wire. (This was fixed as of 1.5.2.)
- Firework Rockets launch straight upwards when fired from a dispenser. This can be used to make firework displays. Can fire underwater, without the firework being affected by this.
- The dispenser uses the same texture as the furnace on all sides except for the front face.
- The texture file for the dispenser menu is named "trap.png", perhaps because it was originally designed for making arrow traps.
- The dispenser, under a continuous redstone current, will keep firing until a player destroys it or turns it off. Buttons only fire one item from the dispenser.
- Dispensers are commonly found in jungle temples and protect the treasure inside (there are always two inside a jungle temple.)
- You can place buttons on a dispenser by sneaking (shift button) and then placing the button.
- It is possible to make an unlimited diamond block using the dispenser and requires 2 players to do so.
- In the Xbox 360 version, to some players they used this bug as a kind of "Creative mode" but was removed in a recent update.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!