- Derp Block5419.5k
- Shadowby Soldier292418.3k
- Instagram block black and white version20410.6k
- rainbow dirt1418.5k
- RAINBOW DIRT1418.6k
- Lucky Block2418.9k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471418.9k
- lava secured block1418.6k
- trick blockby <:3419.8k
- Pig nose0419.2k
- Noob Dirt2423.4k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4420.1k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1419.1k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1418.4k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0419.1k
- Desert Planet0418.8k
- kitten dirt1418.4k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1419k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2418.8k
- toxic monsterby swagger3420.2k
- Grass Or Dirt0418.5k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110418.7k
- NETHER DIRT0418.4k
- space dirt0418.5k
- Purple Guy Block2419.2k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0418.3k
- mutant block0419.1k
- derp block1418.5k
- Dirtby Moroniq0418.6k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0418.4k
- green rules1418.8k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0418.4k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3418.3k
- bobby Various Dog0418.4k
- Toy Grass0416.3k
- Ender dirt0368.8k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1342.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!