- Derp Block5416.3k
- Shadowby Soldier292415.2k
- Instagram block black and white version20407.5k
- rainbow dirt1415.3k
- RAINBOW DIRT1415.5k
- Lucky Block2415.7k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471415.8k
- lava secured block1415.5k
- trick blockby <:3416.7k
- Pig nose0416.1k
- Noob Dirt2420.3k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4416.9k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1415.9k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1415.3k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0415.9k
- Desert Planet0415.7k
- kitten dirt1415.2k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1415.9k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2415.7k
- toxic monsterby swagger3417.1k
- Grass Or Dirt0415.4k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110415.6k
- space dirt0415.4k
- Purple Guy Block2416.1k
- WIERD DIRT0415.4k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0415.2k
- mutant block0416k
- derp block1415.4k
- Dirtby Moroniq0415.5k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0415.3k
- green rules1415.7k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0415.3k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3415.2k
- bobby Various Dog0415.3k
- Toy Grass0413.2k
- Ender dirt0365.7k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1339.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!