- Derp Block5417.5k
- Shadowby Soldier292416.3k
- Instagram block black and white version20408.7k
- rainbow dirt1416.5k
- RAINBOW DIRT1416.7k
- Lucky Block2416.9k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471417k
- lava secured block1416.7k
- trick blockby <:3417.9k
- Pig nose0417.2k
- Noob Dirt2421.4k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4418.1k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1417.1k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1416.5k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0417.1k
- Desert Planet0416.9k
- kitten dirt1416.4k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1417.1k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2416.9k
- toxic monsterby swagger3418.3k
- Grass Or Dirt0416.5k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110416.8k
- NETHER DIRT0416.4k
- space dirt0416.6k
- Purple Guy Block2417.2k
- WIERD DIRT0416.5k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0416.4k
- mutant block0417.2k
- derp block1416.5k
- Dirtby Moroniq0416.7k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0416.4k
- green rules1416.9k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0416.5k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3416.3k
- bobby Various Dog0416.4k
- Toy Grass0414.4k
- Ender dirt0366.9k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1340.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!