- Derp Block5534.4k
- Shadowby Soldier292533.2k
- Instagram block black and white version20525.7k
- rainbow dirt1533.3k
- RAINBOW DIRT1533.5k
- Lucky Block2533.8k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471533.9k
- lava secured block1533.5k
- trick blockby <:3535k
- Pig nose0534.2k
- Noob Dirt2538.7k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4535.2k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1534k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1533.3k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0534k
- Desert Planet0533.8k
- kitten dirt1533.2k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1534k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2533.8k
- toxic monsterby swagger3535.5k
- Grass Or Dirt0533.4k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110533.7k
- NETHER DIRT0533.3k
- space dirt0533.4k
- Purple Guy Block2534.1k
- WIERD DIRT0533.4k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0533.2k
- mutant block0534.1k
- derp block1533.4k
- Dirtby Moroniq0533.6k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0533.2k
- green rules1533.7k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0533.3k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3533.1k
- bobby Various Dog0533.3k
- Toy Grass0531.3k
- Ender dirt0483.7k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1457.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!