- Derp Block5437.9k
- Shadowby Soldier292436.7k
- Instagram block black and white version20429.1k
- rainbow dirt1436.9k
- RAINBOW DIRT1437.1k
- Lucky Block2437.3k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471437.4k
- lava secured block1437.1k
- trick blockby <:3438.3k
- Pig nose0437.6k
- Noob Dirt2441.9k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4438.5k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1437.5k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1436.9k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0437.5k
- Desert Planet0437.3k
- kitten dirt1436.8k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1437.5k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2437.3k
- toxic monsterby swagger3438.8k
- Grass Or Dirt0437k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110437.2k
- NETHER DIRT0436.8k
- space dirt0437k
- Purple Guy Block2437.6k
- WIERD DIRT0436.9k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0436.8k
- mutant block0437.6k
- derp block1436.9k
- Dirtby Moroniq0437.1k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0436.8k
- green rules1437.3k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0436.9k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3436.7k
- bobby Various Dog0436.8k
- Toy Grass0434.8k
- Ender dirt0387.3k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1360.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!