- Derp Block5440.9k
- Shadowby Soldier292439.7k
- Instagram block black and white version20432.1k
- rainbow dirt1439.9k
- RAINBOW DIRT1440.1k
- Lucky Block2440.3k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471440.4k
- lava secured block1440.1k
- trick blockby <:3441.3k
- Pig nose0440.6k
- Noob Dirt2444.9k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4441.5k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1440.5k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1439.9k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0440.5k
- Desert Planet0440.3k
- kitten dirt1439.8k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1440.5k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2440.3k
- toxic monsterby swagger3441.8k
- Grass Or Dirt0439.9k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110440.2k
- NETHER DIRT0439.8k
- space dirt0439.9k
- Purple Guy Block2440.6k
- WIERD DIRT0439.9k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0439.7k
- mutant block0440.6k
- derp block1439.9k
- Dirtby Moroniq0440.1k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0439.8k
- green rules1440.3k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0439.9k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3439.7k
- bobby Various Dog0439.8k
- Toy Grass0437.8k
- Ender dirt0390.3k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1363.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!