- Derp Block5466.9k
- Shadowby Soldier292465.8k
- Instagram block black and white version20458.2k
- rainbow dirt1465.9k
- RAINBOW DIRT1466.1k
- Lucky Block2466.4k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471466.4k
- lava secured block1466.1k
- trick blockby <:3467.4k
- Pig nose0466.7k
- Noob Dirt2471.1k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4467.6k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1466.6k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1465.9k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0466.6k
- Desert Planet0466.4k
- kitten dirt1465.8k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1466.5k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2466.3k
- toxic monsterby swagger3467.9k
- Grass Or Dirt0466k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110466.2k
- NETHER DIRT0465.9k
- space dirt0466k
- Purple Guy Block2466.7k
- WIERD DIRT0466k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0465.8k
- mutant block0466.7k
- derp block1466k
- Dirtby Moroniq0466.1k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0465.8k
- green rules1466.3k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0465.9k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3465.7k
- bobby Various Dog0465.9k
- Toy Grass0463.9k
- Ender dirt0416.3k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1389.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!