- Derp Block5535.8k
- Shadowby Soldier292534.6k
- Instagram block black and white version20527.1k
- rainbow dirt1534.8k
- RAINBOW DIRT1535k
- Lucky Block2535.2k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471535.3k
- lava secured block1535k
- trick blockby <:3536.4k
- Pig nose0535.6k
- Noob Dirt2540.1k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4536.6k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1535.5k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1534.8k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0535.5k
- Desert Planet0535.2k
- kitten dirt1534.7k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1535.4k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2535.2k
- toxic monsterby swagger3537k
- Grass Or Dirt0534.9k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110535.1k
- NETHER DIRT0534.7k
- space dirt0534.9k
- Purple Guy Block2535.6k
- WIERD DIRT0534.8k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0534.6k
- mutant block0535.6k
- derp block1534.8k
- Dirtby Moroniq0535k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0534.7k
- green rules1535.2k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0534.8k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3534.6k
- bobby Various Dog0534.7k
- Toy Grass0532.8k
- Ender dirt0485.2k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1458.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!