- Derp Block5445.1k
- Shadowby Soldier292443.9k
- Instagram block black and white version20436.3k
- rainbow dirt1444k
- RAINBOW DIRT1444.2k
- Lucky Block2444.5k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471444.5k
- lava secured block1444.2k
- trick blockby <:3445.5k
- Pig nose0444.8k
- Noob Dirt2449.1k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4445.7k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1444.7k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1444k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0444.7k
- Desert Planet0444.4k
- kitten dirt1444k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1444.6k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2444.4k
- toxic monsterby swagger3446k
- Grass Or Dirt0444.1k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110444.3k
- NETHER DIRT0444k
- space dirt0444.1k
- Purple Guy Block2444.8k
- WIERD DIRT0444.1k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0443.9k
- mutant block0444.8k
- derp block1444.1k
- Dirtby Moroniq0444.2k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0444k
- green rules1444.4k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0444k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3443.9k
- bobby Various Dog0444k
- Toy Grass0442k
- Ender dirt0394.4k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1368k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!