- Derp Block5470.6k
- Shadowby Soldier292469.5k
- Instagram block black and white version20461.9k
- rainbow dirt1469.6k
- RAINBOW DIRT1469.8k
- Lucky Block2470.1k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471470.1k
- lava secured block1469.8k
- trick blockby <:3471.1k
- Pig nose0470.4k
- Noob Dirt2474.8k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4471.3k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1470.3k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1469.6k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0470.3k
- Desert Planet0470.1k
- kitten dirt1469.5k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1470.2k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2470k
- toxic monsterby swagger3471.7k
- Grass Or Dirt0469.7k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110469.9k
- NETHER DIRT0469.6k
- space dirt0469.7k
- Purple Guy Block2470.4k
- WIERD DIRT0469.7k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0469.5k
- mutant block0470.4k
- derp block1469.7k
- Dirtby Moroniq0469.8k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0469.5k
- green rules1470k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0469.6k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3469.4k
- bobby Various Dog0469.6k
- Toy Grass0467.6k
- Ender dirt0420k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1393.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!