- Derp Block5396.2k
- Shadowby Soldier292395k
- Instagram block black and white version20387.3k
- rainbow dirt1395.2k
- RAINBOW DIRT1395.4k
- Lucky Block2395.6k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471395.7k
- lava secured block1395.3k
- trick blockby <:3396.5k
- Pig nose0395.9k
- Noob Dirt2400.1k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4396.8k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1395.8k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1395.2k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0395.8k
- Desert Planet0395.6k
- kitten dirt1395.1k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1395.7k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2395.5k
- toxic monsterby swagger3396.9k
- Grass Or Dirt0395.2k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110395.5k
- NETHER DIRT0395.1k
- space dirt0395.3k
- Purple Guy Block2395.9k
- WIERD DIRT0395.2k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0395.1k
- mutant block0395.9k
- derp block1395.2k
- Dirtby Moroniq0395.4k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0395.1k
- green rules1395.6k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0395.2k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3395k
- bobby Various Dog0395.1k
- Toy Grass0393.1k
- Ender dirt0345.6k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1319.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!