- Derp Block5439.7k
- Shadowby Soldier292438.5k
- Instagram block black and white version20430.9k
- rainbow dirt1438.7k
- RAINBOW DIRT1438.8k
- Lucky Block2439.1k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471439.1k
- lava secured block1438.8k
- trick blockby <:3440.1k
- Pig nose0439.4k
- Noob Dirt2443.7k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4440.3k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1439.3k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1438.6k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0439.3k
- Desert Planet0439.1k
- kitten dirt1438.6k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1439.2k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2439k
- toxic monsterby swagger3440.5k
- Grass Or Dirt0438.7k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110439k
- NETHER DIRT0438.6k
- space dirt0438.7k
- Purple Guy Block2439.4k
- WIERD DIRT0438.7k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0438.5k
- mutant block0439.4k
- derp block1438.7k
- Dirtby Moroniq0438.9k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0438.6k
- green rules1439.1k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0438.6k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3438.5k
- bobby Various Dog0438.6k
- Toy Grass0436.6k
- Ender dirt0389.1k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1362.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!