- Derp Block5341.9k
- Shadowby Soldier292340.8k
- Instagram block black and white version19332.9k
- rainbow dirt1340.9k
- RAINBOW DIRT1341.1k
- Lucky Block2341.3k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471341.3k
- lava secured block1341k
- trick blockby <:3342.1k
- Pig nose0341.6k
- Noob Dirt2345.6k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4342.5k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1341.5k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1340.9k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0341.5k
- Desert Planet0341.3k
- kitten dirt1340.8k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1341.4k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2341.2k
- toxic monsterby swagger3342.3k
- Grass Or Dirt0341k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110341.2k
- NETHER DIRT0340.9k
- space dirt0341k
- Purple Guy Block2341.6k
- WIERD DIRT0341k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0340.8k
- mutant block0341.5k
- Dirtby Moroniq0341.1k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0340.8k
- green rules1341.2k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0340.9k
- I was boredby NumzYT3340.8k
- bobby Various Dog0340.9k
- Toy Grass0338.8k
- Ender dirt0291.3k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1264.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!