- broken instragram block and glitch9724.8k
- the yin of yang6748.3k
- lucky block2748.5k
- 4th of July10749k
- Extra Heartby Soldier2917723.2k
- Heartby Soldier292748.1k
- Instagram Block36725.7k
- RAiNBOW BLOCKby Fortnite God523768.6k
- MyBlockby Rash Power1748.2k
- Instagram Block43727.7k
- ROBLOXby DJ Llama1749.1k
- real jeepby Plaid Gum11723.6k
- color full blockby gracy1748.3k
- 6 headit zombe blockby MR duck3750.4k
- Alex's special clay2748.4k
- The Yin & Yang2748.4k
- Noob Clay2752.3k
- (F.N.A.F.) Blank Wall0748.6k
- broken House0748.8k
- forget me not clay0748.4k
- color boxby Grim Piano1748.2k
- rubik 2 x 21748.1k
- block of googleby K2S03748.6k
- Color Clay5749k
- pokemon ball11751.2k
- Gold clayby Macho Signal0748.2k
- Pac-Man eating a Ghostby mr oof3750.4k
- Colour Boxby Careful Rock0748.2k
- Ignighted clay0748.3k
- House in the summer19728k
- rainbow picture0748.3k
- Blue blue blue blue red blue blue black red blue r3749.9k
- checker boardby awesome guy0679.2k
- cabageby Modern Pedal0617.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.11|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 52 Dec: 82|
The primary use for Clay Blocks is as a storage item for Clay balls. As of 1.6.1, it can be smelted to make Hardened Clay, a decoration block.
- In real life, the color of clay can actually be bright red, a deep red, tan, or brown due to iron mixing with the clay, not just gray. Clay will also keep its color in block form. This means that Bricks, after Clay is smelted in the Furnace, should be gray and not red-brown.
- Clay is usually found underground in the real world, unlike in the game, where it is commonly found in shallow water.
- If inventory space is tight, Clay balls can be formed back into Clay Blocks using the inventory crafting grid. This is a good way to conserve space, but the Blocks must be placed and destroyed again to get the Clay balls back.
- As of the 1.6.1 release, Clay Blocks can now be smelted into Hardened Clay, which can then be dyed. This makes Clay Blocks, Wood , and Netherrack the only Blocks that can be smelted. Clay is also the only Block that, when smelted, makes a Block; the other two make items, namely Charcoal and Nether Bricks respectively.
- It is best to find a way to shovel the Clay above water, as it will take longer to break the Block while underwater.
- During Beta 1.6, in newly generated chunks, Clay Blocks were nearly nonexistent. To be specific, Clay only generated when the x and z coordinates were the same, severely limiting the amount of Clay on the map. This was fixed in 1.7. Back then, Clay was actually rarer than Diamond . This led to the phrase "You missed clay!".
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!