- broken instragram block and glitch8602.1k
- the yin of yang6626.2k
- lucky block2626.3k
- 4th of July10626.8k
- Extra Heartby Soldier2917600.7k
- Heartby Soldier292626k
- Instagram Block36603.2k
- RAiNBOW BLOCKby Fortnite God516640.6k
- MyBlockby Rash Power1626.1k
- Instagram Block43604.8k
- ROBLOXby DJ Llama1627k
- real jeepby Plaid Gum11601.2k
- color full blockby gracy1626.2k
- 6 headit zombe blockby MR duck3627.8k
- Alex's special clay2626.3k
- The Yin & Yang2626.2k
- Noob Clay2630k
- (F.N.A.F.) Blank Wall0626.4k
- broken House0626.7k
- forget me not clay0626.3k
- color boxby Grim Piano1626.1k
- rubik 2 x 21626k
- block of googleby K2S03626.5k
- Color Clay5626.7k
- pokemon ball11628.6k
- Gold clayby Macho Signal0626.1k
- Pac-Man eating a Ghostby mr oof3627.7k
- Colour Boxby Careful Rock0626.1k
- Ignighted clay0626.2k
- House in the summer19605.7k
- rainbow picture0626.1k
- Blue blue blue blue red blue blue black red blue r3627.5k
- checker boardby awesome guy0557.1k
- cabageby Modern Pedal0495.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.11|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 52 Dec: 82|
The primary use for Clay Blocks is as a storage item for Clay balls. As of 1.6.1, it can be smelted to make Hardened Clay, a decoration block.
- In real life, the color of clay can actually be bright red, a deep red, tan, or brown due to iron mixing with the clay, not just gray. Clay will also keep its color in block form. This means that Bricks, after Clay is smelted in the Furnace, should be gray and not red-brown.
- Clay is usually found underground in the real world, unlike in the game, where it is commonly found in shallow water.
- If inventory space is tight, Clay balls can be formed back into Clay Blocks using the inventory crafting grid. This is a good way to conserve space, but the Blocks must be placed and destroyed again to get the Clay balls back.
- As of the 1.6.1 release, Clay Blocks can now be smelted into Hardened Clay, which can then be dyed. This makes Clay Blocks, Wood , and Netherrack the only Blocks that can be smelted. Clay is also the only Block that, when smelted, makes a Block; the other two make items, namely Charcoal and Nether Bricks respectively.
- It is best to find a way to shovel the Clay above water, as it will take longer to break the Block while underwater.
- During Beta 1.6, in newly generated chunks, Clay Blocks were nearly nonexistent. To be specific, Clay only generated when the x and z coordinates were the same, severely limiting the amount of Clay on the map. This was fixed in 1.7. Back then, Clay was actually rarer than Diamond . This led to the phrase "You missed clay!".
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!