- Squidby code it288.8k
- noodle squid thats tameby Dragon Gurl490.4k
- Troll Squid089.1k
- Pink Squid188.5k
- Metroidby JoshyBoi2007289k
- Nether Squidby Ssimrotih8897.4k
- Deadly fast fireball exploding Flying Squid190.1k
- peeper 6388.8k
- Squidby Good Monitor088.5k
- Squid Cthulhuby JAWSri0n890.7k
- Demon Squidby Wellmade Hug088.4k
- Giant Sky Squidby BookMaster088.6k
- Herobrine Squid088.5k
- Infected Squidby minerxai12088.6k
- Deep Blue Sea The Squid288.7k
- Omega Squid188.6k
- Ultonailby hello088.2k
- Unisquidby Bee088.4k
- mutant squid088.6k
- Squidby Irate Koala088.4k
- Cyborg Squid Kingby Flaky Heap196133.6k
- king Squid088.5k
- the player squidby dragonboy288.7k
- EVIL Squidby Man Boy288.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Spawn||Any depth of water, any light level.|
When moving about, any squid's tentacles will open and close, giving them the appearance of pushing themselves through the water, which they will do slowly. Squid do not take an exact path of travel and will make no attempt to interact with the player. Squid become immobile when they become beached, also taking damage over time as they are out of water. They can take fall damage and burn like any land mob, but they cannot drown. Squid behave like other mobs and can de-spawn over time. If a Squid is killed, it will drop one to three Ink Sacs . Squid will occasionally find their way up to the surface of the water. This can kill them, however, if they do not find their way back to the lower depths.
- Squid are one of the only passive mobs unable to be mated to another.
- Boats can be damaged by any squid on the surface of the water.
- Hitting a squid (with anything) will not make it jolt or run around like other animals.
- As of 1.4 updates, squid now start getting hurt when brought up to land and getting beached. Therefore, Ink Sacs may be found on river shorelines or beaches.
- Squids don't have a death animation.
- A squid's mouth can be seen, but not their beaks.
- Guardian and Elder Guardian attack squids.
- The Squids were added in the Pocket Edition, version 0.11.0 Build 1.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, squids can produce a floating black ink particle when attacked.
- Squids have the highest knockback resistance in the game.
- Squids cannot be damaged or attacked by its tentacles.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, there is an exclusive feature where you can find Baby Squids.
- Squids can glitch through glass, giving a bit of a surprise to any player walking through underwater tunnels.
- There used to be a bug before 1.4.5 that made squids fly. This was most commonly found in servers, but it could happen in singleplayer. You were able to do this if you packed a bunch of squid together.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!