- HAPPY SLIMEby imwither4204.4k
- bouncy ballby Large Lawyer2203.8k
- Babyby Flat Cut0203.6k
- Slime king2203.9k
- red baloonby Large Lawyer1203.6k
- Slimeby BruhBear1203.5k
- Tamable Slime0203.3k
- Cat Puffle (CP is still alive!)by Redbird20040203.5k
- purrple Slime2203.7k
- Realistic Block of Bouncing Dirt4205.2k
- Creeping Slime0203.3k
- Slimeby Mellow Koala0203.5k
- Mans companionby Trainerkn0203.5k
- Wild Slimeby Secret Stage0203.7k
- Glitched Slime1203.5k
- Slimeby WOF4life0203.7k
- Tundra Slimeby T4nkosarus1203.9k
- girl Slime1207.5k
- Blu Slime1203.4k
- Blueberry Slime0203.6k
- the king of Slime, body or throne of slimeby 😤😤0203.6k
- Swamp monster2204.1k
- Devil Slimeby Our Insect1203.3k
- Insane Slimeby Tank0203.2k
- EVIL BLOCK0203.9k
- Slimeby Spooky Stand0203.6k
- Blue Blob of Everythingby CowLover5204.1k
- meep (W.I.P)by Birdboy0203.5k
- Flea,Gnat,Mosquito Swarm2133.5k
- Slimeby Null Kiwi1132.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!