- HAPPY SLIMEby imwither4270.1k
- bouncy ballby Large Lawyer2269.5k
- Babyby Flat Cut0269.3k
- Slime king2269.6k
- red baloonby Large Lawyer1269.2k
- Slimeby BruhBear1269.2k
- Tamable Slime0268.9k
- Cat Puffle (CP is still alive!)by Redbird20040269.1k
- purrple Slime2269.3k
- Realistic Block of Bouncing Dirt4271k
- Creeping Slime0269k
- Slimeby Mellow Koala0269.1k
- Mans companionby Trainerkn0269.1k
- Wild Slimeby Secret Stage0269.4k
- Glitched Slime1269.1k
- Slimeby WOF4life0269.3k
- Tundra Slimeby T4nkosarus1269.6k
- girl Slime1273.1k
- Blu Slime1269k
- Blueberry Slime0269.3k
- the king of Slime, body or throne of slimeby 😤😤0269.2k
- Swamp monster2269.8k
- Devil Slimeby Our Insect1268.9k
- Insane Slimeby Tank0268.8k
- EVIL BLOCK0269.5k
- Blue Blob of Everythingby CowLover5270k
- meep (W.I.P)by Birdboy0269.1k
- Flea,Gnat,Mosquito Swarm2199.1k
- Slimeby Null Kiwi1198.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!